next time you pick up your tools

As a tradesman, your business is you and your tools. You take them with you from site to site and without them you can’t operate, so you need to protect them.

There are many risks involved in your work too. And when you own a business with trade staff and contractors, the risks are even higher.

Why? Because no matter how careful, safety conscious and experienced you are, and how much safety gear you wear, accidents happen (at some point or another).

So, whether you work on small jobs or big jobs, residential sites or commercial sites, in the Perth CBD or out in the country, having the right insurance in place to protect you and your workers, your business and your customers is crucial.

What type of insurance is available for tradesmen?

Grace Insurance provides insurance solutions for a range of tradies. Our trades insurance will design a tailored insurance solution just for you. Whether you’re a bricklayer, electrician or landscaper, we can provide you with a range of products for all your small business insurance. This include flexible cover for your public liability needs, your commercial vehicle insurance and even your dad’s old tools.

Tradie Tool Cover

No Tools, no work, no pay. This is why Tradie Tools Cover is absolutely essential.

Tool Cover or General Property Insurance covers your tools of the trade and equipment for Accidental Damage. This includes Theft in the Open Air (excluding on-site overnight), helping you get back on the tools and to work as soon as possible.

Public Liability Insurance

As a self-employed tradie or subcontractor, you are responsible for your own actions on site. If you cause property damage or personal injury to another person you will be liable for financial damages. This will include legal defence costs and other charges. 

And due to the hazardous nature of some worksites and the general risks that come with being a tradesman, there are many things that could go wrong. But don’t worry, Public Liability Insurance exists to help you cover some of these risks.

Protect your business against claims for damage or injury caused to an individual or their property as a result of your work.

Personal Accident and Illness Insurance

Working in the trades is a physical business, so what do you do if you’ve injured yourself at or outside of work? Or what if you’ve become too sick to pick up your tools?

This is where Personal Accident and Illness Insurance comes in.

Personal Accident Insurance covers you for lost income if the unfortunate were to happen and you suffered an injury that meant you couldn’t perform your usual work and earn an income.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance

You can’t get to your next trade job without your vehicle, right?

Make sure your vehicle is covered with Commercial Vehicle Insurance. Commercial Vehicle Insurance, also known as Business Vehicle Insurance, is cover for most business-use vehicles, such as sedans, utes, vans, trucks, forklifts and trailers etc.

We can provide you with comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance as part of your trade’s insurance package.

Insurances for all trades

There are many other types of insurances for trades and small business owners. You can find out more about them here.

Whether you’re a Perth plumber, tiler, painter, bricklayer, electrician, carpenter or other trades, Grace Insurance can help protect your business. We can provide you with an obligation free quotation on trades insurances too.

We can provide you with an obligation free quotation on trades insurances too.

Contact Grace Insurance in Landsdale, north of Perth to ensure both you and your business are adequately protected today.